Crystals to Boost Self-Confidence
Posted on January 07 2020
You're just so sick of feeling not good enough, scared to take action on the things you know will move you forward in your vision for your life, like everyone else is better than you are.
You know what that is, right? It's a lack of self-confidence. There's good news though! You don't have to live feeling like this forever. It's a mindset and with a little work on yourself and some help from your crystal friends, it can be changed!
Before I get into the crystals, let's briefly go over what you can do to help yourself. I recommend incorporating the following routines into your daily life to increase self-confidence and motivation:
- Use affirmations like, "I love and accept myself for who I am"
- Activate the power of your imagination. Visualize yourself as you want to be.
- Journal around this topic.
- Practice the Emotional Freedom Technique to release that story from your body.
- Get in the habit of doing the things that scare you. Keep proving yourself wrong until the feeling of lack of self-confidence subsides.
Best Crystals to Boost Self Confidence and Motivation
For this specific issue, you want to find crystals that resonate with the lower chakras which are the base, sacral, and solar plexus chakras. There are some exceptions to this rule, as you will see below.
Each crystal will vary in how it can help boost your self-confidence, so be sure to read the descriptions to choose the stone(s) that will best fit your situation.
Tiger eye helps with mental focus and enhances the ability to sift through your thoughts more clearly giving you a better sense of confidence. It helps to go through difficult situations in life without losing courage. It can also aid in raising your self esteem.
Carnelian is a warm and energetic stone thought to be motivating and helpful with endurance. It benefits those with leadership duties, endowing those connected to it with courage and charisma.
Pyrite is a strong protective stone known to promote positive thinking and manifestation. Pyrite boosts energy levels, willpower and helps to overcome feelings of inadequacy.
This stone is one associated with radiance, positivity, and warmth - just like light! Citrine raises self-esteem, self-confidence, and helps you to be more extroverted and self-expressive.
Just like the sun, sunstone uplifts the spirit and as a result, can help clear patterns of negative thought. It nurtures leadership qualities and strengthens self-esteem and self-confidence.
Carnelian aids in setting boundaries and bolstering feelings of self-worth. Its energy is empowering and energizes a body's life force, giving you that extra oomph needed to shine.
Typically used for deepening relationships and connecting to the heart chakra, this is also helping for increasing feelings of self-love. Cultivating a strong sense of love for self can also have the effect of boosting self-confidence.
Amazonite is deeply grounding and centering. It can be turned to for restoring one’s self-confidence and connecting to one’s inner truth. The fears, confusions, and resistances of your ego are softened by Amazonite.
How to Use Crystals to Boost Confidence and Motivation
Even if this pattern of low self-confidence has been a part of your life for as long as you can remember, it is still possible to change. Remember, that regardless of how strong that feeling is, it is not the core of who you are. You are limitless.
Now that you have an idea of what stones to use to help you heal, let's talk about how to use them.
- Meditation. I will always recommend meditation because it is so helpful in tuning into your soul's wisdom. Stones listed above that are particularly good for meditation are tigers eye, rose quartz, carnelian and sunstone.
- Carry stones around with you. Whether you put a stone in your purse, pockets, bra, or wear jewelry, it is helpful to have that extra boost of energy to help with confidence and motivation.
- Set up an altar at your desk at work and around your house as a constant reminder and amplifier of your intentions.
- Create a crystal grid for self-confidence using some or all of the stones mentioned above.