Policies, Refunds and Exchanges for Physical Products
GENERAL REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES FOR PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ONLY
- Return request must be made within 5 days of delivery.
- Products must be unworn, unwashed and in original condition.
- If you were sent a wrong item, we will be responsible for return shipping, otherwise, shipping is covered by the customer.
- Returned items must be sent with delivery confirmation.
- Custom orders including sized bracelets (beading wire) and rings are non-refundable due to their custom nature.
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings are non-refundable.
- Rings are not refundable/exchangeable. Please know the size you are ordering.
- Returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
- All items are careful inspected.
- We don’t offer exchanges if a wrong size was ordered as our jewelry is custom made to the size you order. Resizing is available for necklaces for an additional fee or you may purchase an extender.
- No product order cancellations are accepted.
- Service cancellations are outlined in the documents provided through service pages.
- Service cancelations will incur a deduction of payment processing fee with the refund.
GUARANTEE AND DAMAGES
- Handmade jewelry is more fragile than commercial jewelry, so please handle it with care.
- For bracelets, we use either strong elastic, non-stretchy beading wire or cord. While the elastic is strong and tested, on occasions the bracelet may break. This could be due to several reasons. Overstretching of the elastic or an accident. Elastic does thin out over time. Lastly, a bracelet may also break if a particular intention has been completed.
- Should your stretch bracelet break within a 90 day period, we will be happy to fix it for you. In order to have your bracelet fixed, you must recover majority of the beads.
- Damaged items/beads must be returned to her for restringing. No replacements will be issued as she can't guarantee customer's handling or overstretching.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping and handling cost to her and back to the buyer.
- If the item arrives damaged due to carrier's handling, you'll need to contact us within 24 hours of receiving it.
HANDLING OF HANDMADE JEWELRY
- If you receive your bracelet and it's very tight and over-stretching when you try to roll it over your hand, it means that the size is too small for you and you'll need to return the bracelet for resizing. The buyer is responsible for shipping and handling cost to us and back. Forcing a too small bracelet over your hand can cause weakening of the elastic and breakage.
- Exposing certain stones and crystals to water and direct sunlight can damage them as well as the elastic. Please do not wear your jewelry while showering or swimming.
- Should you need a different size after you received the bracelet, we will gladly re-size it. In this case, however, you will be responsible for shipping to her and back to you. This only applies for stretchy elastic bracelets. If you ordered a stretchy bracelet and it very tight and over-extending when you try to roll it over your hand, it means that the size is too small for you and it will need to be re-sized. Forcing the bracelet over your hand could cause weakening and breakage.
- Please review the size/length/item you are ordering. If you ordered a wrong length/size, I'll be happy to resize for a small free. Please contact me for details.
- While uses high-quality and Reiki charged components in our creations, we cannot guarantee that the stones, crystals, and minerals will provide the powers listed in the listing description. Any information provided is for informational purposes.
- Products are photographed under bright lights in a tent and may appear larger or smaller in the photos.
- For sizing please refer to the description.
- Colors may vary due to monitor calibration, lighting, or due to the nature of the stone, crystal or mineral used.
- Stones and crystal vary appear brighter, lighter, darker, etc.
The beauty of receiving a nature made product is the uniqueness.
- Many of the stones, crystals, and minerals used are available in different shades, colors and color depths. Fancy Jasper, for example, comes in a wide variety of colors.
- Differences in markings, patterns, and clarity are also to be expected.
- We will gladly switch the stones/crystals around for you. Please contact us before purchasing as pricing of the beads varies.
- We love custom orders and can help you choose specific stones/crystals.
- You must purchase prior to the start of the work.
SALES AND SPECIAL OFFERS
- Special offers and coupons cannot be combined.
- The newsletter subscription coupon is valid one per customer.